Halloween is getting nearer and since it falls on a Saturday this year, families can enjoy a full day event. San Francisco is one of the best places for 2015 Halloween Celebrations for family and friends. Expect a crazy Halloween fears yet fun-filled time from parties and events prepared for everyone. Below are the picked events in the bay area.
GHOST TOURS IN SAN FRANCISCO
Get ready for the a ghostly good time in San Francisco in China town. Enjoy the spooky walking tour and let the knowledgeable guides bring to life the tales of San Francisco Chinatown’s supernatural past and present, as you are lead on a ghostly tour of Chinatown’s historic and mysterious streets and alleyways. Discover the rich history of Chinatown inhabitants and the ancient Chinese mythology and folklore. So plan and book this fright-seeing tour now!
A picture of the dark cells during the night tour of Alcatraz via www.sftourismtips.com
HALLOWEEN EVENTS FOR KIDS
For sure you will see plenty of kids around San Francisco during Halloween. Trick or Treat is the popular activity for kids plus haunted house tours and pumpkin carving. Check out below scheduled events and start picking the best event for your kids.
5th Annual Spooktacular Halloween Party
– Sunday, October 25 from 1pm to 5pm
– Free event for kids of all ages at the Japantown Peace Plaza
– Mall wide trick-or-treating, games, decorations, arts, and crafts
– Other activities include a bouncy house, face painting, and removable tattoos
– Children in costume can trick-or-treat at both the East and West Malls and will receive candy and other special surprises
– California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park
SuperNatural Halloween Event
– 6:30pm to 9pm on Friday, October 23
– Activities include trick-or-treating, dancing, face painting, magic shows, live animal shows, pumpkins carving, crafts and food/beverages
– The museum does close early this day, at 3pm, in order to prepare for the event
– Tickets are $50 for adults and $35 for children
JamBand Family Festival
– A rock concert series from both kids and grown-ups
– Halloween celebration is on Sunday, October 25 from 3pm to 5pm
All events are at the Park Chalet across from Ocean Beach
Enjoy a magical mix of music, dance, and fun
For more event list visit www.sftourismtips.com
Kids Halloween Costume Party via wwwr.edtri.com
THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
Join the SF Symphony for a spooky orchestral pre-show and a hosted screening of the film at the Victoria Theater on Halloween Night. The screening is on October 31 at 7:30 PM. Some of the programs are:
“Devil’s Dance” from The Witches of Eastwick
“Prelude” and “The Murder” from Psycho
Prologue and Main Titles from Godzilla
For more event info visit www.sfsymphony.org
Need a place to stay in San Francisco? Come and stay in San Francisco Inn located right in the center of San Francisco. For online reservations, click here. You may also reach us at (415) 431-5131.